Ganoderma Lucidum aka Reishi Mushroom
Ganoderma Lucidum is the highest class of tonics and a promoter of longevity in Chinese medicine. Also known as, Reishi meaning “spirit plant or plant of immortality”, it has been used in both China and Japan for over 4,000 years.
Ganoderma Lucidum Studies
Current research on the reishi mushroom indicates major improvement with chronic fatigue syndrome. Furthermore, reishi mushroom is found to help regenerate a weakened liver and show anti-hepatitis activity. Another study proves reishi mushroom lowers cholesterol and triglycerides, improves circulation and reduces coronary symptoms and high blood pressure.
Reishi Mushroom is a tonic that enhances immunity, increases vitality, extends a healthy life and proves particularly effective against wasting and degenerative diseases like AIDS and cancer. In addition, studies confirm that this mushroom has a very strong antihistamine action that helps control allergies. Reishi lower cholesterol and help prevent blood clots.
Moreover, reishi increase vitality and strengthens internal organs, relieve fatigue due to exhaustion of the nervous system and improve conditions of viral hepatitis. In addition, reishi protects the liver against chemical damage, help to normalize body functions, relieve insomnia by enhancing muscle relaxation, improve the coronary arteries and reduce excessive levels of cholesterol in the blood, thus improving circulation.
“For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.” – Jeremiah 30:17 KJV
Uses for Reishi:
- Is an antioxidant, used therapeutically for a wide range of serious conditions.
- Used to alleviate the effects of stress as it supports adrenal function.
- Strengthens the heart and normalizes blood pressure.
- Protects the liver and has anti-hepatitis activity
- Inhibits the release of histamine, thus relieving the allergic inflammatory response.
- Slows the aging process.
- Anticarcinogenic, including anti-tumor
- Help reduce the side effects of chemotherapy for cancer.
- Antibacterial in nature.
- Power immune stimulating agent, with particular effectiveness against wasting and degenerative diseases such as AIDS and cancer.
- Reishi is a specific formula to stimulate T-cell activity and inhibit replication of the HIV virus.
- Soothes the nerves and calms the nervous system.
- Relieves insomnia